Getting to Parc Astérix
Book your hotel near Parc Astérix
Discover the park of the irreducible Gauls
It is the third most visited park in France: opened in 1989, Parc Asterix is the theme park dedicated to the comic strip of the same name.
Immerse yourself in the world of the famous Gaul through carefully designed settings: a Roman city, a Greek town or even Gallic villages, the park is inspired by the places that have marked the heroes' adventure!
With about forty attractions of all kinds and for all ages, you will find what you need to spend a memorable day! Amongst the most famous :
- Zeus' Thunder, often referred to as one of the best roller coasters in Europe
- Oziris and its loops and twists
- Goudurix and its vertiginous ascent
- Pegase Express, a roller coaster accessible to the whole family
- Menhir Express and its famous waterfall which will cool you down in the middle of summer!
Your hotel near Parc Astérix
Located only 30 minutes from the park, the 4-star hotel Les Cottages de France welcomes you for a stay as a couple, with your family or with friends.
Put your bags down in one of our soundproofed rooms with a modern and elegant decoration. You will find all the comforts you need for your stay: air conditioning, Chromecast service, high-speed Wi-Fi connection and a safe are at your disposal.
Families and groups of friends will particularly appreciate the Deluxe King Size Bed Suite and the Prestige King Size Bed Suite, which can accommodate up to 4 people.
The other advantages of the hotel your hotel near Parc Asterix :
- a private car park (free for all room reservations)
- a restaurant to enjoy platters, tapas or a brunch on Sundays
- a bar
- a Show & Stand-up club: the Cottage Club